How can VMware Integrated Containers be useful in real life scenario - PART1
What is VIC:
VIC - vSphere Integrated Containers enable IT, teams, to seamlessly run traditional workloads and container workloads side-by-side on existing vSphere infrastructure.
The solution is delivered in the form of an appliance just like any other VMware mgmt solution. The appliance comprises of,
6. Each project should have a members or entitlements, internal repositories settings, Infrastructure ( where we add the VCH) etc
7. We can add the users from the Identity manager ( integrated with LDAP or AD). Assign the role of the user in the specific project
8. We can add users and groups for multiple projects at once
Next topic we cover :
1. How to deploy a VCH
2. Add VCH host to the Project
3. Spin up the first container in the project
Thanks for reading!